The Twelve Walls of Agnusse Diah
Basics of Agnusse-Diah
Don’t feel like reading through the entire Wiki? Well FINE it’s not like I made it for YOU or anything :,( But seriously, it is a lot to read. So here’s what you absolutely NEED to know about Agnusse-Diah to be able to play this game.
1. The city is the only remnant of the once great world of Ora, decimated by nuclear war hundreds of years ago.
2. Agnusse-Diah is run almost entirely by women. Men are not allowed to learn magic and are restricted from certain places.
3. All citizens of Agnusse-Diah worship a goddess known as the Patron.
4. The city is governed by the Five Holy Mothers, women picked by the Patron herself to rule the city. Only the Speaker is allowed to communicate with them. Any class who draws power from a deity in normal D&D instead draws power from the Five Holy Mothers.
5. The city is made up of 12 rings, with walls in between them to separate them. The outer rings are more impoverished, while the inner ones are wealthier. The center ring is where the Five Holy Mothers live.
6. Most of the residents of Agnusse-Diah are humans or elves. Other humanoid races are less common, but still exist.
7. There is technology in this universe. It is at about the level of the mid 1990s.
8. Casters are the most well-respected of the classes in Agnusse-Diah.