The Twelve Walls of Agnusse Diah
Hints and Tips
Here’s just some general tips to getting the most out of your campaign!
- Ask lots of questions! I can’t answer everything you ask me, but since I’m new to this definitely ask me if something doesn’t make sense.
- Spend some time crafting your character’s backstory and personality. It doesn’t have to be anything full of dark secrets or unbelievably detailed, but it helps with roleplaying and gives me some room to make interesting things happen to your character.
- When in doubt, you probably have to make a roll for it.
- Feel free to have fun with the story, you might cause some memorable moments! But please don’t completely derail the plot because you want to be funny or troll the party. That’s really not fun for anyone.
- Do what your character would do, not what you would do. I tend to reward for good roleplaying since that’s the funnest part of the game.
- TAKE NOTHING AT FACE VALUE. This entire campaign is based around secrets. Even the stuff on the Wiki might be misleading you. Sense everybody’s motive, look around every corner, write things down. The story takes lots of twists and turns, and it’ll be much less fun if you don’t look for them.